Pittsburgh, like other major cities, is embracing the offering of non-alcoholic options in businesses across the region for Dry January and beyond, including a purely non-alcoholic drink distributor.
Whether you’ve decided to take a break from alcohol at the start of the New Year or simply enjoy sweet, picturesque drinks without the next day’s headache, Pittsburgh has an array of options for you.
Keep reading for a listing of bars and restaurants offering delicious mocktails to get you through the remainder of Dry January and enjoy long into the future!
Near the North Shore
- Bridges & Bourbon
- City Works
- Con Alma – Featuring new mocktail for dry January
- The Commoner at The Monaco – Donating $1 from every mocktail during January to TeeTotal Initiative Pittsburgh
- Sally Ann’s – Featuring new mocktail for dry January
- Sly Fox Brewing
- Space Bar Pittsburgh
- Yuzu Kitchen
Near Mount Washington
- Bigham Tavern
- Bottlerocket Social Hall
- Coughlin’s Law Kitchen Kitchen & Ale House
- The Open Road – Only sells non-alcoholic beverages
- The Summit 412
- Alta Via Pizzeria
- Bar Botanico
- Blue Sky
- Cork Harbour Pub – Featuring new mocktails for dry January
- Hidden Harbor
- Mixtape – Temporarily closed; reopens on January 24th
- Over Eden
- Pusadee’s Garden
- Square Cafe
- St. Clair Social
Businesses featured in listing are subject to change. For more businesses that offer NA options, including beer and spirits for purchase, click here.This content was provided by a local, independent contributor to Made in PGH, a lifestyle blog.