Last month we brought you the list of concerts that were coming to Stage AE this upcoming fall and now we’re back with a round up of concerts at several other venues across the 412 and beyond!
The return of the Pittsburgh International Jazz Festival presented by Citizens Bank and a project of the August Wilson African American Cultural Center will kick off on Friday, September 17th with a concert featuring Grammy Award winning Chaka Khan at the Benedum Center. In addition to tickets for Chaka Khan, the jazz festival offers one and two-day passes for a full weekend of concerts held at Highmark Stadium that includes jazz greats such as Gregory Porter, Dianne Reeves and much more! Purchase tickets here.
The Rolling Stones critically-acclaimed NO FILTER tour comes to Pittsburgh this fall at Heinz Field after being postponed last year due to the pandemic. The newly scheduled tour dates marks the group’s first time reuniting since the postponement. Purchase tickets here.
Byham Theater Concerts
- The Mavericks: ‘En Español’ World Tour | Sept 26th
- Keller Williams’ Grateful Grass featuring Love Canon | Oct 28th
- The Fab Four – The Ultimate Beatles Tribute | Oct 29th
- Shake & Holla | Nov 9th
- Disney Princess The Concert Presented by Pandora | Nov 23rd
PPG Paints Arena
- Dan + Shay | Sept 17th
- Alabama 50th Anniversary Tour | Sep 25th
- Eric Church | Oct 8th
- Harry Styles | Oct 14th
- Mercy Me | Nov 20th
The Pavilion at Star Lake (Burgettstown, PA)
- Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show | Sep 24th
- NF – Clouds Tour | Sept 28th
- Zac Brown Band: The Comeback Tour | Oct 1st
- Jonas Brothers: The Remember This Tour | Oct 6th
- Lil Baby w/ special guest Lil Durk: The Back Outside Tour | Oct 9th
- KISS: End of the Road World Tour | Oct 13th
- Knotfest Roadshow: Slipknot,Killswitch Engage,Fever 333,Code Orange | Oct 15th
- Dierks Bentley – Beers On Me Tour 2021 | Oct 16th
DISCLAIMER: Vaccination and mask mandates for the Covid-19 pandemic may vary per venue and concert, please check the health and safety requirements for any event prior to ticket purchase.This content was provided by a local, independent contributor to Made in PGH, a lifestyle blog.