When summer months begin, spending time in the kitchen quickly becomes a drag. If you want to work less but still kill it in the kitchen, Dianoia’s Eatery has a simple resolution. Pick up one of their meal kits and make fresh pasta for your family, fast! Or get your roomies involved and make pizza with a Pizzeria Davide – Old World Style Pizza Kit. Check out their SHOP option on their website to see everything they have to offer.
Make Your Own Cacio e Pepe Kit
Make your own Cacio e Pepe at home! This Italian pasta dish is an all-time classic and oh-so-simple. Made with cheese and pepper, this kit is equipped with all the ingredients you’ll need to make this favorite dish right in the comfort of your own kitchen. Gluten-free options are also available! Each kit makes one bowl of Cacio e Pepe pasta and is enough for one person.
- Pecorino & Parmesan Cheese
- Black pepper
- 8 oz. DiAnoia’s Fresh Spaghetti
Pizzeria Davide – Old World Style Pizza Kit – Plain Or Pepperoni
Who doesn’t love fresh pizza? If you haven’t had the chance to experience one of these larger than life pies, not to fear! Create your very own at home. It’s so simple and makes for a perfect family activity.
- Two 12 oz. Dough Balls
- Pint of sauce
- 8 oz Provolone Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese & Oregano for garnishing
Make Your Own Mozzarella – Virtual Class With Caputo Bros. Creamery
DiAnoia’s has partnered together with Caputo Brothers Creamery to bring you a virtual make your own fresh mozzarella class. This might be the best stay at home date idea to date! Once you have purchased your kit, You’ll receive access to your step-by-step video class with mozzarella expert Rynn Caputo. This process is so simple and the results are beyond delicious, you’ll never look at store-bought mozzarella the same.
- 1lb. of DiAnoia’s traditionally made mozzarella curd
- Pre-portioned pack of stretching salt
- Instructions on what you’ll need at home for the class
- Link to a password-protected page of Caputo Brother’s website
DiAnoia’s isn’t just offering food kits. This Strip District gem is also dishing out housemade cocktails! Spice things up with some wine and spirits to get your weekends going. Beer, wine, soda, mixed cocktails and homemade limoncello are all available for you to enjoy at home.
Cocktails To Go 4 Pack
Each Cocktail To Go order will include 4 cocktails. You can pick two of each cocktail for each order. You may purchase two four-packs per transaction.
- White Wine, Campari, Top with Natrona Soda, Lemon
Tonico al Caffé
- DiAnoia’s Limoncello, Counter Culture Cold Brew Coffee, Top with Natrona Bitter Lemon Soda
- Vodka, Berry Hibiscus Tea Simple, Top with Natrona Extra Hot Ginger Beer, Ginger + Lime
- Espolon Tequila Bianco, Campari, Top with Grapefruit Soda, Lime
- Aperol, Soda, Top with Frico Frizzante, Orange
‘Giada’s’ Julep A La Mente
- Bourbon, Averna, Water, Top with Natrona Mint Ginger Ale Soda, Luxardo Cherry + Basil + Mint
Aperol Spritz Party Pack
This party pack is perfect for any weekend staycation or mini get together. Each pack includes enough ingredients to make 10 cocktails.
(You may only purchase one party pack per transaction)
- Aperol + Soda H2O
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Orange Slices
- Aperol Spritz Straws
- Aperol Swag for the first 15 orders
- Instructions for 10 cocktails