There is just simply something about a fair that is enticing – maybe it’s the cheerful faces you meet from passing by booth to booth, or perhaps finding that one-of-a-kind piece of clothing, or artwork, to help spruce up your Winter Blues lifestyle and transform your Spring Style in full force.
And this is where Made & Found Spring Market, which is returning to the Ace Hotel this spring. On display at the hotel, guests will be able to find over 25 of the regions best vintage shops, makers and artists, all under one roof.
Not only will those in attendance find some pretty remarkable finds, from vegan skincare, reconstructed goods, to even uncycled fashion, some might even call this a very “Green Market”.
Below, you will be able to find the names of the vendors that are scheduled to be in attendance for the event on April 21st:
- APOTHECARY MUSE – 100% natural, vegan skincare
- BASIL – vintage & reconstructed goods
- BOMBABIRD – small-batch ceramics
- COLLARBONE – fashion jewelry designed and made in pgh
- COOL BREEZE TRADING CO – vintage denim, workwear, and more
- EMI CERAMICS – ceramic artist & textile designer
- FLUX BENE – zero-waste, upcycled fashion
- HORSETHIEF SILVER – jewelry hand-forged from silver and stone
- HOUSE OF TAME – unisex, vintage reworked denim
- IMANI JAHAAN VINTAGE – your favorite very black owned vintage shop
- JOURNAL – vintage, reworked, and jewelry
- THE MEDIA LUNA – collage art, zines, and apothecary products
- OATMEAL – ceramic objects and wearables
- ODE VINTAGE – cleveland-based vintage clothing & accessories
- OLLIVER LIFESTYLE – hand poured soy candles
- THE PRINTER’S CABINET – antiques & oddities
- RUHLING WOVEN – artful accessories & apparel
- SHINDIG ALLEY – mid-century furniture & decor
- SPLENDOR REVIVAL – vintage & handmade caftans and home goods
- STELAE JEWELRY – handmade sterling silver & gemstone jewelry
- STREEKERS VINTAGE – unique vintage clothing & wares from the 1950s-80s
- STYLEVATION ARMY – vintage finds in a wide variety of styles and eras
- SYNTHESIS – botanical provisions
- WORKSHOP – DIY school and purveyor of handmade goods
For those in search of a one-of-a-kind piece, the Made & Found Spring Market will surely aid in your quest to find that perfect piece to add into your life.
The Made & Found Spring Market at the Ace Hotel will run on April 21st, 2019 from 10am-4pm,. Located at 7800 Susquehanna St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15208.